Background Check Investigations
FastFingerprints developed a Background Check Investigations Division in 2004. This division provided FastFingerprints with the ability to be a full-service background check company, offering everything from social security number verification and registered sex offender searches to name-based state background checks and driving record inquiries.
Below are the services that our Background Check Investigations Division provides:
- Civil Record Search – The Civil Record Search Report is completed at the county level. This report will provide information about lawsuits to which the applicant is – or has been – a party.
- Criminal Background Search – The Criminal Background Search Report can be completed at the county, state, and national levels. This report will detail any convictions both misdemeanors and/or felonies the individual may have had.
- Driving History Search – The Driving History Search Report returns the driving history of the individual. Please note, some states require an additional release form to be signed by the individual.
- Nationwide Sexual Offender Search– The Nationwide Sexual Offender Search is completed at the national level. This reports whether an individual has been convicted and reported as a sex offender in any state.
- Federal Criminal Report – The Federal Criminal Report details any criminal history the individual has at the federal level.
- SSN Verification – The SSN Verification provides confirmation whether a name and social security number combination match and are valid.
Contact us today for more information on our background check investigation services or Click Here to download the order form!